HSBC is teaming up with some of the UK’s best up-and-coming regional designers to design exclusive mobile phone cases for distribution at upcoming road shows.
UK-based Illustrator and Art Director, Marylou Faure, is one of the five designers chosen to create one of the phone cases. Marylou, who has previously produced designs for the likes of Google, UNIQLO and Ford, has a quirky style that uses a bright, vibrant colour palette which is reflected in her design.
Visitors to the HSBC Mobile Studio will be invited to create their own customised mobile phone case, suitable for the UK’s top 25 phones. They will be able to choose a design, alter its scale or rotation and add their own words onto it. The phone cases are free-of-charge, unbranded and are provided at no obligation to the visitor.
The HSBC Mobile Studio will be at Piccadilly Gardens between 10am-6pm, Friday 25th to Sunday 27th August.
The HSBC Mobile Studio roadshow is touring 10 major cities across the UK through June to September:
- Bristol, Broadmead – 14th-16th July
- Leicester, Humberstone Gate – 21st–23rd July
- Liverpool, Paradise Place – 28th-30th July
- Manchester, Piccadilly Gardens – 25th-27th August
- Sheffield, Fargate – 1st-3rd September
- Leeds, Briggate – 8th–10th September
- Newcastle, Grainger Street – 15th-17th September